SketchUp Projects of the Month (One-Year Subscription)
On the 15th of each month, you will receive three short, fun, and educational SketchUp projects. Upon signup, you will receive the current month's projects, and then get added to the queue for 11 more months. You get 36 total projects, for just 1 dollar each!
If you're a teacher, parent, or design professional looking for a steady stream of project ideas, our Project-of-the-Month subscription is ideal for you! For one year, you will receive each month three FUN, "bite-sized" SketchUp projects, covering a variety of subjects.
- Projects are ready-made, step-by-step lessons; you can bring them right to your students.
- One project each month will be math-related, perfect for geometry lessons. The other two projects will focus on 3D design, geography, science, art, etc.
- NO RISK! If you want to stop your subscription at any time, just email us, and you'll get a pro-rated refund. (But you'll want to keep getting these projects!)
Projects are similar to those in our Free Teacher Guide, but more detailed: each contains comprehensive, illustrated steps from start to finish. No SketchUp experience necessary; projects can be completed by newbies!
- Projects range from 10-20 pages, in ready-to-print, letter-size format. To see an example, here's a project from our first month's set: "Creating a Poster in Google SketchUp."
- Project are distributed via Google Docs; all you need is a free Google account, and you can access your projects anywhere, anytime.
- Read our blog post for more info, and to get an idea of what types of projects you'll see.
Teachers: We welcome school purchase orders, by phone, mail, fax, or email! See our Contacts page.